QWinOut Acro 6DOF Version Pro SP Racing F3 Flight Controller NAZE32 Upgraded for DIY 250 RC Racer Quadcopter FPV Drone
QWinOut Acro 6DOF Version Pro SP Racing F3 Flight Controller NAZE32 Upgraded for DIY 250 RC Racer Quadcopter FPV Drone by Qwinout at Racing Drones For Sale. MPN: M18173. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features 1. No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring +
1. No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
2. On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork ( Deluxe).
3. Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core.
4. Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
5. 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side mounted connectors.
6. Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
7. Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, 11024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
8. Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
9. Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
10. Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
11. Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
12. Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
13. Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
14. Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
15. Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
16. Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
17. Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
18. Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
19. Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
20. Available in Acro and Deluxe versions.
Features & Highlights
- Acro: Standard model for racing/acro flying
- POWER OFF before unplugging, plugging in or making any connections.
- Connect only one SOURCE of power to the VCC pins / Do not connect more than one source of power to two or more of the VCC pins. e.g. If you are using ESCs with BECs then remove the center RED wire from all but one ESC connector.
- The 3.3v supply is for low-current use only. 100mA MAX.
- 1 x Upgrade NAZE32 SP Racing F3 Flight Control for Multicopter; 2 x 8p Wire Rod;2 x 4p Extension Path;5 x Pins set